Experienced Industrial Buyer
Experienced Industrial Buyer (F/M) – Open-ended Contract
Technical and commercial profile motivated to be part of a long-term professional project with integration to a team of 5 buyers.
After a period of training and support:
– To manage your purchasing portfolio independently: About 4 MEUR per year and 1000 order lines divided into 3 main families: PROCESS, ENGINEERING, SERVICE SUPPLY
– To know your recurring needs, your market and keep your supplier panel alive
– To manage and negotiate both technical and commercial disputes
– To write and launch tenders, to ensure an ISO perimeter comparison, to negotiate all terms of a contract, to write orders and to monitor suppliers
– To prepare and follow up monitoring plans. To manage emergencies, to trigger alerts and action plans. To take action on site
– To carry out and write reports. To ensure that the expected quality, costs and deadlines are met.
– To purchase on technical projects, components and/or overhead costs
Profile and Skills:
– Excellent ability to integrate into multidisciplinary teams
– Strong autonomy
– Strong internal and external negotiation skills in an international environment. TOEIC level: 750 required.
– You take your missions seriously and are a force of proposal which implies a good management of your stress, availibility and dynamism
– Ideally, you have a technical background and a 5-year degree with a specialisation in Purchasing and have a significant experience in a similar position
– Open-ended contract based in ST-ETIENNE
– Remuneration according to skills and experience
– Status: Executive, day rate
– Profit-sharing and incentives
– Pension, health, retirement and other benefits
– 11 days off per year
According to our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of the employees are satisfied to work at PCI.
If your application is pre-selected by the HR service, an online recruitment file will be sent to you before you are put in touch with the hierarchy.
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks, please consider that your application has not been successful.
In this case, we will nevertheless keep your information and we will contact you if a new opportunity matching your profile becomes available.