Machining Robot Cell
The Machining Robot Cell (MRC) solution has been developed to machine battery trays for electric vehicles.
This solution is flexible and modular for machining all large parts, with 2 to 4 robots depending on the milling operations required.
- FANUC robots, Siemens PLC, Siemens HMI.
- Milling and brushing operations.
- Flexibility of machining via the 6 axis of the robots.
- From 2 to 4 robots per unit.
- Dry and MQL machining.
- 5-station tool changer per robot.
- Robot with 1 to 2 HSK 63 electrospindles.
- 24 000 rpm, 16 Nm/m, 15 Kw
Parts and Cells
- Machining of aluminium and light alloy parts.
- Developed for machining battery trays.
- Parts of 2500 mm length by 2000 mm height.
- Loading / unloading by robot, gantry or manual.
- Pick-up assembly with hydraulic clamps.
- Shielded cell enclosure to protect against tool breakage.
- Chip removal via scraper conveyor.